I've had my eyes on Charles & Keith ever since le Bf told me he saw his friend carrying a nice one. Besides, my RM 30 bag from AliceWonders which had served me a good 7 months was hole-y.
Then on Valentine's he surprised me with this. Yay! But I didn't buy him anything #badGF
#bimbo pink bag & wallet set xD Love the striking colour!
Wallet was about RM 100+
Numerous card slots (although a bit tight for my liking) with a zipped compartment in the middle. I did not have trouble closing it even after putting coins in.
It also comes with this mini pouch which slots in at the back but I have not found a use for it.. =/
Bag was RM 270 and is available in 2 other colours - white and cream (I think).
It's not very big but I love the design which separates my stuff. I can fit in my camera as well although it can be snug.
Love the strap because of it's belt-like look. The clip is also easy to use and fingernail-friendly.
3 ways to use this bag : sling, handbag or rich taitai
Can't love it more @_@ It's my everyday bag now.
I got this at Sunway Pyramid and the pink is already sold out so if you want it, try other outlets. I spotted a pretty nice mint bag as well!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates