My favourite soup here is the corn soup because they have perfectly captured the sweet flavour of corn and matched it with the chicken. Superb! It's really ‘sweet’ and ‘kao’. Great by itself or with rice. Guaranteed no MSG in all their food and it has even come out in the newspaper before.
I've also tried their other soups and they're all awesome. My second favourite is the preserved vegetable and tofu soup. The taste is intense and is an amazing appetite opener. All the soups are rich with generous amounts of meat/carrot/whatever that soup contains. I finish every drop!
* The portion here is extra big because we got 2 bowls.
This tofu with minced pork sure did pack a punch! The sauce is very very flavourful so I finished all my rice with it. The tofu itself is very soft and smooth while the pork was cooked well.
Not something I would normally eat but le Bf ordered it so I had it anyway. It's '3 layer fat' pork cooked in peanut sauce. The meat was a little tough but I was surprised to find that the fat layer was more chewy than the gooey, fatty mess which I imagined it to be. The peanut sauce is thick and slightly on the sweeter side so I do prefer the tofu sauce.
Confession: I was thinking NOT to reveal the corn soup because I would then have to fight with you guys to have my fav soup xD So please.. don't drink all the corn soup ya..
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates