So I have these neighbours who sometimes argue really loudly and storm off in their car. On Wednesday night it happened again but this time it was different.
They weren't arguing. And it wasn't the husband who drove off. The daughter & bf got robbed of their car.
That night itself, my classmate whom I was just telling the story to got robbed as well.
Then tonight, my next door neighbour's daughter came home in her car and 2 men rushed into her porch. She screamed and hid inside her car. The assailants started smashing at her window with parangs while she pressed the honk continuously. I didn't think and shouted at them. The man paused, looked up and we stared at each other for a moment before I dashed to the phone to call the cops. I'm sorry for shouting at you, Mr Policeman. I was panicking T_T
That's 3 robberies in a week, 2 near to home. To think that I drive alone, park outside (sometimes around the block) and drive at night very often just creeps me out now. Seriously considering getting some sort of weapon which follows me from my car into my house and vice versa.
P.S. We pay for security services and this still happens. Can't rely on them anymore. I know making it a gated community is inconsiderate since other people can't use the roads but obviously it's becoming a very heavily considered choice right now.
Girls (and guys) please take care of yourselves and be very careful!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates