Posh! Nail Spa recently opened a new branch minutes away from my house xD
You could say it was launched with a loud bang!
We were pampered with an array of food, wine tasting and most importantly, a manicure! After all, isn't that why we go to spas? To pamper ourselves?
Customers will be spoilt with the choices of colours here.
More & more guests flooding in during the entire event. Surprisingly, the artists had no problem serving the number of people. They were very efficient!
The gorgeous Belinda Chee was the emcee of the day. The girls were treated to lucky draw prizes as well! Nobody left empty handed.. ^_^
One with Senri~
Nicely shaped and polished nails in a jiffy! A number of people asked what shade is it. Sorry but I totally forgot to see T_T You can go to Posh! and ask though lol
Wore my DIY fringed top!
I DID win something during the lucky draw and I'm wondering if anyone would like to be my guest reviewer for it?
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates