I've always liked the rose scent of O'slee Rosehip skincare but apart from smelling great, they also make your skin feel great! So glad I got the chance to experience O'slee cos the products exceeded my expectations.
I got 3 of their products to try out - a cleanser, moisturizer and eye sleeping mask, which have all become part of my beauty routine. Apart from the lotion, the other 2 are pretty unique!
The glass bottle is pretty but you gotta be careful not to drop it! The pump is sturdy and covered with a secure cap. I gotta say the quality of the bottle is great for something you buy in a drugstore.
At first when I saw the lotion I was like nooooo because it looks so creamy and thick. However, it is lighter than it looks and absorbs in no time! Seriously, I don't feel any residue on my face at all after applying.
I use the O'slee Rosehip Q10 Moisturizing Lotion day and night as it's moisturizing enough for night but not too heavy for day time. Wow.. I am quite surprised with how much my skin likes it. It gives my skin the moisture it needs and feels great!
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates