I received an e-mail from Lancôme and jumped at the opportunity to have my own Lancôme Advanced Génifique! Every aspect of the bottle is beautiful but I really wanted to know if it's really that awesome? I was supposed to see results in 7 days after all.
Thank you for the lovely roses.. My colleagues liked them too xD
It is known as the 'Youth Activating Concentrate' because the serum will give you a radiant glow. This glow from within is defined as the Youth Aura. As we age, our skin starts to dull but Lancôme Advanced Génifique will help us to regain that radiance!
The Little Black Bottle is the ultimate luxury. See the embossed rose on the top? It's actually part of the dropper tool! Instead of the usual squeeze to pick up products, the function is automated. When you twist the cap open, it will pick up the product in the dropper tool. Press the rose to dispense the product! *swoons*
The product is slightly whitish and has a texture that I would say feels like snail serum; a little slippery to touch.
It's very easy to spread on my face but takes no time at all to absorb into skin. This is the dream texture for all skincare products! It doesn't make my face feel oily, sticky or heavy at all.
What it does leave is a moist and youthful looking face! I can't even explain it. My face just somehow looks more radiant and glowing, even before moisturizer. Perhaps results aren't so prominent on my mid 20s skin but I do like how my skin looks with it. To be honest, the price is not very affordable but can you really put a price on looking young? =p
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates