- Meat - bacon, sausage or spam is very convenient
- Chilli Paste (Gochujang) but I'm using Kimchi Base because that's all I have
- Cut kimchi into bite size pieces and cook slightly
- Add cooked meat or cook it before adding kimchi
- Add the rice, kimchi juice and chilli paste. Stir until even.
- Make a hole to add the egg. Make sure you don't pour the egg on the rice or else it will become soggy. Stir constantly and mix with rice.
- Transfer into bowl and add topping of your choice. I chose MORE KIMCHI!