Say hello to my new Gucci glasses! This is my first branded pair even though I've been wearing glasses for years. It's scary how my eye power has shot up and I was forced to change my lens (thank god this shop is not expensive).
Dropped by Vision Spa in Sunway Mentari to get my glasses done because apparently they're cheaper than other shops. With my power, you gotta save all you can!
This piano is RM 60,000! As Kenneth (the owner) said, Vision Spa is probably the only spectacle shop with a grand piano in it LOL
Tried on super a lot of frames before settling for this pair (thanks for your votes too!) which was love at first sight. It has a slight cat eye effect and gradient sides.
No regrets! I even skip contact lenses nowadays and wear this out.
I also selfied with these unusual glasses. Just trying out new styles haha
Verdict? I should just settle back with these normal frames LOL
Colourful ones for kids
Vision Spa carries various brands such as Hang Ten, Samsung, G Shock, Playboy, Rudy Project, Ray Ban and more.
It is located beside Old Town White Coffee at Sunway Mentari.
Address: 23, Jalan PJS 8/7, Mentari Bussines Park, 46150 Sunway, Selangor.
Contact number: 03-5612 9500
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates