[Travel] Top 6 Things to Do Around Sunway Putra Hotel Kuala Lumpur
What's there to do and see in KL? The city of Kuala Lumpur has much to offer, even for locals! Many residents of Klang Valley may not have explored these parts as well. Here are some of the top spots for both tourists and locals seeking to embark on a 'Cuti-cuti Malaysia experience' within a stone's throw from Sunway Putra Hotel.
Learn the history of Kuala Lumpur through a culture-based musical at MUD KL! The theatre 'Panggung Bandaraya' was designed by A.B. Hubback in 1901 with a unique curved façade and a copper dome above the main porch. Before it was transformed into a theatre, it was Kuala Lumpur Sanitary Board's first official administration office and hosted many important meetings that shaped Kuala Lumpur’s early town planning. The family-friendly musicals are performed by an energetic cast with excellent interaction with the audience to keep everyone entertained.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates