Annyeong! I'm here to bring you the latest (and effective) beauty trend after snail cream - horse oil! Yeah ok it sounds a lil disgusting so I feel a need to explain this.
How is Horse Oil obtained?
Koreans eat horse meat and the fat is a byproduct. Someone somehow discovered that the fat under the horse mane, when made into oil, is just freaking awesome. The composition is similar to human skin so it absorbs seamlessly and can be used to heal eczema.
Where to buy Horse Oil Cream?
I got my jar from www.althea.kr, which shipped it over from Korea itself.
Ta-da! Can you believe even the cap is made from real wood?!
Comes with a safety cap so I haven't spilled any of my precious cream so far.
The moment I opened it I was hit in the face with the strong fragrance. It smells nice but maybe a tad too overpowering, eh? It does linger for about an hour and smells like I'm wearing perfume xD
The texture is super nice, like a light gel-cream. It spreads easily and disappears into my skin within a minute. Awesome! I do notice that my skin shines later on in the day, no matter how much I try to dab it away. Despite the shine, it does not feel oilier than usual. If you're going for the dewy Korean skin look, this should help ;)
Overall, my dry skin is totally loving it and I would recommend you to try it out.
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates