It's been a while since I've reviewed a mascara and today I want to introduce you to another awesome mascara. I will let the photos speak for themselves so scroll down! ;)
SkinSoul's Volume Attack Mascara bristles are not too close to each other and the formula isn't too thick so I had no clumping problems.
Voila! Both sides have already been curled and I applied one coat of the mascara on the left (my right). It applies quite easily and since there are no clumps, my lashes look naturally real and luscious.
You can see how the mascara manages to lengthen my lashes but it has also reduced the curl by a tiny bit. So if you have droopy lashes like mine, make sure to curl them really good before using this mascara.
Apart from looking great, the formula of this mascara also helps your lashes to grow longer! I do believe it only works as long as you're using it though..
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates