There are so many products with gold nowadays. I've never heard of this brand before but Tammy was hyping over it and it seemed to be at a reasonable price at Althea Korea so I thought, "Why not?"
It comes in a little 80ml black jar with some Egyption symbols printed on it.
The Amask Gold & Stem Cells Facial Mask had visible gold flakes in it which definitely gave it a luxurious feel but this Piolang mask is a whole jar of gold!
Look at how shiny it is!! It's bound to make any girl melt.
Comes with a plastic scoop which was almost useless since it's flat but the mask is very watery. Took me a while to cover my whole face and I tried hard not to have it drip. The consistency is really hard to work with =(
I only applied a very thin layer. In my trial run, a thicker layer would not dry at all and it was dripping even 15 minutes in.
When it's dry it looks like a gold sheet!
Peel it off from the bottom. It feels rubbery and is stretchable. No worries because it does not hurt at all.
Before I purchased it, I read that it was supposed to give you moisturized skin that is shiny and supple-looking like how the Koreans look. I thought it was utterly ridiculous until... I actually saw it happening to my own face. What?!!? As absurd as it sounds, my skin was really 'shiny' and not in an oily way. It was bright, fresh and healthy looking. Interesting... One jar will last me a very long time and I look forward to my next mask session! ^_^
** Sponsored product
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates