With the implementation of GST, prices have gone up and affected many people. Thus, my colleagues asked me.. How can I afford to buy so much? Since I receive parcels every week at the office. One even asked if I spent my entire paycheck on shopping xD Well, the truth is.. I haven't stopped shopping but I'm now shopping smartly with ShopBack Malaysia!
Rebates you can actually cash out
I mean honestly, how many times have you gotten 'rebates' that are actually shopping credits? At ShopBack, you can cash out and convert the rebates into Ringgit, to shop more!
All your rebates in ONE place
With a little here and a little there, you tend to forget about that RM 5. I love how ShopBack gathers all the brands so that your rebates can all go under one account. A few RM 5s will become a mountain!
Savings on top of savings
My first ShopBack purchase was on Groupon because I saw this awesome 18% off promo. For a meal that was originally RM164.05, I paid RM 45.10 AND got RM 3.16 rebate into my ShopBack account so technically I got 74% off woohoo!
Wheee can see my earnings in my account on the same day. Just regret not knowing about ShopBack earlier. Imagine all the money I could have saved! Argh~~ But it's okay.. I will start to save now..
So now I shall give you a reason to shop as well! Sign up using my link to get RM 5 in your account =D
You can find the best beauty deals and coupons such as Luxola, Sasa & Hermo on ShopBack Malaysia.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates