Got this Holika Holika Jewel Light Waterproof Eyeliner as part of my Althea Korea haul. Honestly was not expecting much as many eyeliners which claim to be waterproof are not but I was proven wrong!
Con - it is not an auto pencil! =( I guess I'll just be more hardworking to sharpen it then.
I love being natural so the shade I chose was Brown Amber. It's a medium brown with fine shimmer. Not glitter, so it does not fall into your eyes. It glides on very smoothly with no tug and is very, very pigmented.
(Above) Applied very close to lashline for a natural enlarging effect
(Below) Smudged out for a slightly smokey look
Major love! It looks awesome and is long lasting. Waterproof, smudge-proof and removes easily with makeup remover.
I only used my finger to smudge it for the above look. Very easy to do and it dries after 10-15 seconds.
Would I recommend it? YES! There are some interesting colours such as Poison Red, Burgandy Garnet & Black Plum but not sure if it'll look like I got punched in the eye. At an affordable price of RM 16, I wouldn't mind trying it out =D
** Sponsored Product
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates