Got this E.V.E. 6-in-1 Day Cream for free from www.tauyanm.com (but the giveaway is over).
The 15ml bottle retails for RM 90 and comes with a pump. At least it doesn't look nor feel cheap.
The product has a creamy consistency which normally does not go well with my skin. It felt quite oily and my skin was shiny by lunch time.
There's also this smell that I would associate with old skincare.
Obviously, it was effective at hiding my flaky skin.
Skin looks less dull after the E.V.E. 6-in-1 Day Cream and has a slight sheen.
Would I recommend it? Uh.. no. Not for our climate anyway. There are products that work better without feeling heavy and oily. It also seemed to clog my pores which is a big no-no.
If you're from a country with winter, you can probably give it a shot. It felt similar to Clinique's Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates