Sometimes I open my Google Chrome and I see all these super annoying spam ads! See those green words with double lines underneath? They convert words in your browser to advertisement links to get money. Then there's that huge banner above by Media View.
Removing them is actually easy. Just go to your extensions and look for things which you did not install. Most of the time they are 'Installed by a third party'.
Just disable and delete them.
Your browser will return to normal! =)
Then every time I clicked on a link, it would open an ad as well. To get rid of this, go to "Add or Remove Programs" or similar and look for newly installed programs which you are not familiar with.
Media View again urgh! *delete* *delete*
Right.. Hope this has helped you if you have ever encountered such a problem!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates