Just one of the random products I picked up during a trip to Guardian. There was another variant there but obviously I chose the pink one =_="
Not so sure about the 'younger-looking skin' part... =/
I thought my vanity level was high but turns out my laziness level was even higher! Too lazy to beat my facial wash into a fluffy foam so I resorted to these 'auto foaming' ones =x The special nozzle turns the liquid inside the bottle into foam the moment you pump it out.
Although it's foam, it can't compete with those you lather yourself, as demonstrated with the Senka Perfect Whip Cleansing Foam. This easy method produces foam that is not as dense and fluffy.
I imagined it to smell of oranges or grapefruit but.... it actually smells like lime. So every time I wash my face, I feel like I'm using dishwashing liquid =/
I was surprised that this finished faster compared to the conventional facial washes in tubes. At RM 25.90, I'm not sure if I will be repurchasing. Probably not since I love trying new ones! ^_^
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates