Candy Striped Nails
I initially picked these colours for another design but I got lazy at the last minute and decided to try out stripes instead =_=" Why 'candy'? Well, I thought it looked like Choki-Choki xD And Nicole said it looks like Nanonano.
Base is a pale yellow by The Face Shop which I also used for my leopard nails. I put on 2 coats of it. Doesn't matter if there are streaks or uneven colour.
Stripes done using a flat nail art brush and Rimmel 60 Seconds Flash Nail Polish (Coralicious).
Outcome came out way worse than what I imagined LOL Obviously, my hands were too shaky so the lines were wobbly. I combined thick and thin lines, masking the imperfections on the yellow base. A striping brush might have produced better results..
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates