Posted this bag photo and a few people complimented it teehee! I was browsing through all the bags at Bagstation but this one caught my eye. I do like the red synthetic leather material.
So pretty, I used it for a very important day - my graduation! Here with mom and dad and the famous lake lolol
Also available on Rakuten in Black and Blue. Fashioned with a white scarf.
Funniest thing everr! Unplanned matchy matchy bag with my scroll. They were seriously the same colour! #fate
Didn't look like much but it was quite spacious. Two main compartments with a zipped divider. The outer compartment has 2 small pouches while the inner one has a zip for small stuff like your keys or foundation.
The flap is secured with a twist lock - safe but can be a bit hard to lock sometimes since the rectangular lock fits perfectly into the hole.
After a week of inconvenience due to the twist lock (hard to lock while you're holding it by the handle), I switched to the shoulder strap. Much better! I don't change bags often so I use this for everything hahaha!
If you need a new bag, you can check out this shop because the quality is good. There is a wide variety of bags from big to small including hand bags, clutches, wallets, backpacks and even travel bags.
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates