After trying the Horien 1 Day lenses, I said I wanted to try the coloured ones and these arrived! Xie xie ni, Horien..
Supposed to feel less drying because the water content is 38% - absorbs less water from the surrounding area aka your eyes.
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.6mm
The design is not exactly super natural but then again, purple is not exactly natural. I don't mind though! If I'm gonna wear coloured cons, it better be noticeable that I'm wearing coloured cons lolol I do like that the limbal ring is not a perfect circle on the inner side so it's less harsh looking.
It's comfortable to wear and I don't have any problems with the lens shifting when I blink. For someone with really dry eyes, it's alright.. Only flaw? Not enough colours! =(
Grabbed this from their Facebook page. I would probably go for the Rio Coco or Munich Brown next! =)
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates