Dropping by SS2 Petaling Jaya for dinner? Here are some of the dishes I found to be worth sharing! =D
Spicy Thai Glass Noodle Salad
Ordered from Stall #25 Kedai Makanan Thailand for RM 10. It's glass noodles soaked in this amazing spicy and sour sauce x_x Topped with prawns, squid, onions, tomatoes, minced pork and mint leaves. Very yummy but also very spicy..
Leng Chee Kang (Sweet Lotus Drink)
After the spicy glass noodle, you might wanna order some Leng Chee Kang from stall #4 to save your tongue (hey, it rhymes). I love it cold as it's very refreshing in our hot weather.
Skip the ridiculous queue at Fatty Crab and eat at stall #68 Loong Grill Fish & Seafood. Although their crabs are not as fleshy, the sauce is major love! It's quite dry so there is no gravy. They also serve other kinds of seafood, vegetables and Chinese dishes.
It's located somewhere in the middle and is so big, you probably won't miss it. You'll also be served by either a good looking guy or lady lolol Bonus points!
Seats are aplenty but it can get hot unless you sit at either end. If you're lucky you'll get some live entertainment - drama between stall owners involving flying chairs whut..
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates