What does this even mean?
I blog from Blogger and bought my domain from Exabytes - they weren't being very helpful about it. I asked about it, they claimed to have solved the problem but it still didn't work. I feel cheated =( I Googled all over and found no solution, especially for Exabytes.
Then I found the awesome people at wwwizer.com (OMG THANK YOU!)
Step 1) Open your blog's DNS Management
Step 2) Point your naked domain A-record to the IP address 220.127.116.11
Step 3) Wait 1-2 days for your DNS to update
I waited a few hours for the DNS to update then gave it a try.
Ta-da! Now both www.theisabellee.com and theisabellee.com work.
So grateful for wwwizer.com for providing this service free of charge, no strings attached.