The brand which brought you the Imagene Lenses now has a new range - Macttalic!
Out of the 5 colours, I picked Grey & Amethyst. I think the colour on the poster is not very accurate though =/ The Amethyst looks more blue toned IRL.
While the 14.5 mm diameter is not too scary, it offers quite an enlarging effect for my small eyes.
The Grey looks slightly bluish sometimes, with a yellow-brown middle ring. The design itself is natural looking.
Complemented the blue tone with blue eyeliner using Sleek! I've blogged about how you can get this blue eyeliner.
Trying to be sexy with these lenses LOL I'm not sure why but these lenses give me a very.. mysterious dreamy-eye look =/
Overall, the lenses are not bad. They're comfortable to wear and don't dry out too soon. Can't wait to try out the Amethyst ones once this pair expires!
You can get the lenses at Focus Point!
Matchy matchy grey dress!
* Sponsored products
Posts from the Past
- Why I Didn't Learn How to Swim
- Belco Hair Studio @ Uptown, PJ
- Adore Macttalic Grey Lenses
- What I DIDN'T Get for Christmas
- The Legend of Hercules (2014)
- Win a PRADA Bag with Reebonz!
- Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Make-...
- How to DIY Affordable Colourful Eyeliners
- Stella Fashion Eyelashes Review
- 2013 Mini Reviews & Empties
- Activities for Youth with Rewards
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2013 (197)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (319)
Designed By Blogger Templates