Cheated cos they're mostly sample sized items from my VanityTrove =x
1. Oriks Wild Ginseng Stemcell Twister Essence
As mentioned, I probably would not repurchase this. I didn't even finish the BB Cream due to the colour problem.
2. System Professional Smoothen Shampoo & Mask
No for shampoo but mask is good.
3. Di Palomo Tuscan Rose Moisturising Body Wash
Smells great but pretty pricey..
4. Maybelline Baby Lips (Smoothing Cherry)
After almost 1 year, I'm finally done with this! It's not great but not bad. Being me, I love trying new things so no I did not repurchase.
5. Garnier Intensive Brightening Scrub
First of all, this is not even a SCRUB! I've been using it as a facial wash simply because there are barely any exfoliating beads inside. It does lather up real quick as claimed but can be drying.
6. Maybelline Make Up Remover
This used to be my HG but recently, many other brands have come up with good ones as well like Biore and Senka. Holding back from repurchasing so I can finish my stock too =x
7. Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
Another one of those things that took forever to finish.. Probably because I don't really have time for proper routines anymore. I still use it once in a while when I get breakouts.
8. Burt's Bees Lipbalm
Actually did not finish this (bout 20% left) but I think there is something wrong with it as it started irritating my lips. Either that or my lips are suddenly very sensitive right now and the minty sensation is just giving me an unpleasant feeling.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates