It's been a while.. =/ I should probably have finished a hundred products by now but I'm ashamed to say that I have not!
1. Essential Nuance Airy Shampoo
I still have bottles of this but I've found an alternative which is in Msia already!
2. Essential Nuance Airy Conditioner
Same goes to this!
3. Essential Nuance Airy Treatment
Finished this without reviewing it! It's kinda in between the conditioner and mask. It's half the price of the mask but not strong enough for me. But as I mentioned, I found an alternative so I won't have to repurchase this from Singapore.
4. Ma Cherie Air Feel Shampoo & Conditioner
And.. This is the alternative LOL So sayang to even throw away the bottles T_T
5. Esmeria Shampoo for Sensitive Scalp
After going through all the chemical works, my scalp is getting sensitive and would get all these white buildup + itch. Using this shampoo, the irritation decreased but hasn't completely disappeared.
And I think that is all I've managed to finish in the past few months! Simply absurd how my stuff pile up =_= But then I've also been giving away some of my stuff so maybe that's why I don't see them finishing? o_O
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates