Generally, liquid foundation and my skin are enemies. Because my skin is so dry, makeup looks patchy and flaky. But if I had to pick one kind of liquid foundation to use, it would be cushion types because they are less drying.
Thank you The Face Shop for sending this over!
Nice clean white packaging with a silver tree on top.
I think the packaging is quite normal for cushion foundies. The quality is good and I like how the colour looks so expensive.
The foundation is kept soaked in the cushion / sponge so you can carry it around like a powder compact without any risks of spilling it. This sponge can later be replaced with a new one when you run out.
If you have dry skin like me, using these puffs to apply your foundation helps makes it look less flaky and dry. They're really soft and nice to apply with but aren't that great for precision.
Coverage wise, I would say it's light to medium. It doesn't cover many of my flaws but it does improve overall skin tone and reduce redness. I do like how it gives me a slight glow so skin doesn't look so dull.
If you have a redness problem, this works quite well at covering them!
The shade I'm using here is V203 Natural Beige. Just like many other Asian foundations, it is too fair and pale for me. The colour difference is forgivable but I must take care not to apply too much.
Not bad for a liquid foundation!
** Product was provided by the company for review purposes. However, this has not affected my thoughts on the product in any way.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates