Hello! I haven't done a fashion post with my OOTD in a looooong time. Most of the time nobody is available to take pics for me and I'm just so awkward in front of a camera =x Elie and I were at MyEspresso Cafe and I forced her to take pics for me wakakaka.. It's quite a nice place and we kinda went all over the shop taking pics.
Slightly-short but super comfortable striped lazy pants are from Zalora. I swear I would have purchased more if only they had more pretty designs.
Oversized white button shirt is from Clothes Buffet Malaysia. Super duper love it cos it goes well with just about anything - pants, skirts, shorts or even over dresses.
I've worn both pieces so many times already because they're both so comfy! Even my shoes from RedEye are epic comfy okay.. I guess weekends are just lazy days for me so I like to wear comfortable clothes haha..
Thank you Elie for being my photographer of the day. We should go out more LOL =x Btw, all photos here were taken with my Samsung NX300M.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates