I received an e-mail asking me to share my own cooking recipes the other day - like wow. I bet this person hasn't read my blog lol In fact, the only kind of cooking I do is fast, instant and easy. Anything you can pop into the Philips Airfryer is my friend lolol But does that mean I only cook fried stuff? Air FRYer ma.
Actually, no! I use it to cook oyster mushrooms as well. Just rinse your shrooms and squeeze dry (or it'll be soaked).
Pop into the Philips Air Fryer and cook for about 10 minutes. The water drops into the netting area so the shrooms are not soggy.
While they're still hot, mix with whatever you want for taste! I sprinkle some salt and mix in some butter and it tastes great already. I imagine you can use it to cook other stuff this way as well.
Isabel, why can't you just use a pan? - I most certainly can! But this comes with a timer and auto-off function so you can shower/get ready/clean up while your food is being cooked.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates