Super #throwback post =x
The (now-not-so-new-anymore) Evolu has reached Malaysian shores and is available at theSkintopic. Evolu fits right in with all the other natural skincare available at theSkintopic. Evolu harnesses botanic ingredients with pure New Zealand spring water to create products that maximize moisture-keeping benefits and maintain natural hydration.
Ms Kati Kasza giving us a product demonstration.
I have the Tebe Exfoliating Soap Bar from here!
Nicole decided to try it out on the spot after hearing that I use it.
Check out her much fairer hand! =O
You might wanna check out the eye cream as it was highly recommended.
These serums definitely caught my eye. Organic rosehip oil and the facial serum is a dry oil that acts as an overnight treatment, fighting signs of aging.
Rehydrating Facial Masque that has a cool pump! Keeps the product clean and application easy.
Received this cool Travel Tower! A stack of 6 jars, filled with all the different skincare you will need. Saves space and is travel friendly material. Don't forget you can refill those jars too~
Another brand that caught my interest was Wild Ferns! Especially all those manuka honey ones omggg~~ There's a foaming cleanser and the scrub is not bad too.
Interesting bottles of Linden Leaves products.
theSkintopic is available at Pavilion, Subang Parade, Hartamas Shopping Centre and The Curve.
Website : www.theskintopic.com.my
Facebook : www.facebook.com/theSkintopic
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates