Ever since I saw someone post a photo of a Pavlova cake, I've been determined to have a taste of one. Spotted my friend order one at Serai and didn't waste a minute.
The interior looks a bit 'atas' even though we had to walk under the rain to get to the entrance thanks to Paradigm Mall's genius architecture. Service is great and fast.
Berry Pavlova RM 14.80
I searched online and there were numerous good reviews on the Pavlova at Serai, Empire. As this is my FIRST time having Pavlova, I searched online and it's supposed to have a crispy crust with a soft marshmallow inside.
Strangely, that is not what I experienced at all o_O The whole thing was crunchy and hard, nothing melty or marshmallow-like. It also seemed to have deflated, which according to Google could be caused by improper preparation. The cake was not too sweet and went well with the slightly sour strawberries and blueberries on top.
Fresh Apple Juice RM 10
Gotta love fresh fruit juice! Price is a killer though.. And it was a little too sweet =/
Doubt I will be returning.. Heard the Pavlova at Alexis is better so that'll be on my list!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates