At 2 in the morning, a sudden urge to cut something up hit me.
Dug out an old yellow top and transformed it into something 'new'.
Firstly, snip off the bottom hem. Doesn't have to be perfect.
Next, cut vertically to create these 'octopus tentacles'.
Lastly, grab a pair of 'tentacles' and knot it into one. Repeat for the rest. Careful though! If you tie the knot too high up, it tightens the circumference of your top.
This is probably one of the simplest DIY methods for clothes.. Do share if you've done something similar! =)
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates