So my beloved Empro Triangular Brown Pencil finally finished after more than a year. It's the first product that convinced me that I CAN draw my own brows.
Thankfully, I got the value pack which comes with a refill.
It is amazingly easy to refill your pencil! Pull the lead out, replace it with the new one and push it in until you hear a loud click. The lead will be held securely if you hear a click.
Twist the lead up to make sure it's working well and you're done! You're reusing the pen so remember to wash the brush side once in a while too!
It's no puzzle as to why I've been using this regularly until I finished it. I started using it since before I even knew how to draw my eyebrows. All those swatches on the left came from the same pencil. You can easily go from a light brush of colour to full on brown. The triangular/teardrop shape also makes it a breeze to fill in my brows. Love!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates