During my trip to beeQnails, they provided me with an OPI kit to remove the gel polish. Gel removal is FREE at beeQnails but I thought I would be a little adventurous that day xD
Pour a little remover onto the cotton square. It's really thin so you only need a tiny bit.
Place finger in middle of foil with your nail on the cotton. Some people advise applying Vaseline on the skin beforehand to protect it.
Roll tightly around finger and secure by folding it away from your nail. Which means the fold is on my fingerprint.
Repeat for all fingers and wait for 15 minutes. It will be warm and you might even feel the gel popping like popcorn =x
This is how it will look like! Open one nail first to check if it's done. If it hasn't lifted yet, wrap the foil back and wait 5 more minutes. Simply rub off the pieces of gel polish. It should come off easily.
Some may remain on your nail which you can buff off.
Wash off any remaining remover or nail dust. Apply OPI Nail Envy and nourishing lotion. And.. you're done!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates