I always try to have 2 types of makeup removers - for heavy and for light makeup. Since I'm currently using the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Oil, I paired it with the 'cleansing water' version.
In line with the other Hada Labo products, it's free from fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.
Despite its blue outlook, it is actually clear =/
Lock pin so I can bring this around with me without worrying about it spilling.
Much to my dismay, this seemed more like a gelly than water. Definitely not suitable to be used with a cotton pad so I simply massaged it in with my fingers. It can remove foundation but is ineffective against heavier eye makeup like mascara. Also, it stings my eyes badly! After washing off with water, I get this really bad slippery rubbery feeling on my face and fingers too. Major turn off. As much as I love the cleansing oil, I'm not buying another bottle of this.
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates