I always try to have 2 types of makeup removers - for heavy and for light makeup. Since I'm currently using the Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Cleansing Oil, I paired it with the 'cleansing water' version.
In line with the other Hada Labo products, it's free from fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol and colorant.
Despite its blue outlook, it is actually clear =/
Lock pin so I can bring this around with me without worrying about it spilling.
Much to my dismay, this seemed more like a gelly than water. Definitely not suitable to be used with a cotton pad so I simply massaged it in with my fingers. It can remove foundation but is ineffective against heavier eye makeup like mascara. Also, it stings my eyes badly! After washing off with water, I get this really bad slippery rubbery feeling on my face and fingers too. Major turn off. As much as I love the cleansing oil, I'm not buying another bottle of this.
Posts from the Past
- Why I Didn't Learn How to Swim
- Belco Hair Studio @ Uptown, PJ
- Adore Macttalic Grey Lenses
- What I DIDN'T Get for Christmas
- The Legend of Hercules (2014)
- Win a PRADA Bag with Reebonz!
- Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Make-...
- How to DIY Affordable Colourful Eyeliners
- Stella Fashion Eyelashes Review
- 2013 Mini Reviews & Empties
- Activities for Youth with Rewards
- ▼ January (11)
- ► 2013 (197)
- ► 2012 (239)
- ► 2011 (319)
Designed By Blogger Templates