Okay finally reviewing this cutey!
Bought this from Veronica Holic on Qoo10. I received the parcel after 10 days and delivery was free! If she hasn't changed the link, you can find the product HERE.
I purchased #6 Juicy Orange but it was a tough choice because I just wanted to get all of them! Love the ears!
Btw, that sticker is such a pain to remove.. It makes the cover really sticky =(
Just twist the bottom to push the product out. You only get that much of product but it's only RM 13+ so no complains..
Smells amazingly of oranges (think Vitamin C chewables) and of course, the colour is pretty orangey as well. Glides on smoothly and it has a certain shine to it. Look really really closely and you can spot fine shimmer.
On my lips, it's more of a sheer natural coral colour. It's slightly moisturizing too.
Colour is really natural and great for girls who like the au naturale look =)
I might actually get a few more just because they're so cute! Plus I bet they will make great affordable gifts.
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates