I don't wake up early enough for breakfast most of the time but this time I followed my parents out!
The place is quite huge as it occupies 2 shoplots. Plenty of parking in the area although may be tricky to find during meal times. The place is comfortable and staff are friendly.
They guarantee that no boric acid or preservatives are used in the food.
All of us ordered the Noodle Soup because it's only RM 3.50! Mine's with glass noodle. Comes with bouncy and fresh fishballs. The soup is tasty but the dish tastes awesome with the chilli provided.
Not sure if homemade soya milk but it's very silky and smooth, not too sweet. You can taste the freshness of it that is different from commercialized ones. And they don't charge extra for a cold cup (only 20 cents more for cold tea and coffee) ^_^
Food here looks quite healthy and affordable. There's also a variety of add ons available.
And desserts alongside the drinks!
IMO, this place is quite cheap for PJ and the quality + environment is quite good.
No. 12 & 14, Jalan 21/19,
46300 Petaling Jaya,
Business hours : 8am - 11pm daily
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates