So le bf & I went out to pick up supper at a mamak last night. We didn't park so we waited at the roadside, staring at the Ramly burger fella as he flipped patties. Suddenly this whole bunch of Chinese dudes started chasing a guy, grabbing him and tearing his shirt while shouting "you know what you did!". First thought was probably that guy slept with his gf or something xD
Unfortunately, the guy escaped but we later saw him crouching and sneaking into his car. Three patrol cars (they were eating) immediately started searching the area but missed the guy cos he was hiding. The policeman and a patrol car was right outside his car and didn't even realize =_=" We drove a round and pointing out the guy "dalam kereta merah! kereta merah!" which he replied "oh yea ke?". Mr policeman proceeded to peep into the car behind him, turned around, giggled excitedly and exclaimed "yeah la yeah la!!". I guess he doesn't do field work much... Both of us just stared at him weirdly. Why is he even so excited? Take action!
As we drove off to pick up our burgers, we heard the cars speed off in a chase. Super facepalm moment. How on Earth could they have let the guy run away? He was crouching in a parked car with a policeman AND patrol car right outside =/
Anyway, we concluded that the guy probably stole something from one of the customers at the mamak and the Chinese guys caught him. So be careful with your stuff! Don't leave anything on the table..
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates