Laura, Kim, Anna, Rachel and I were starving at Pavilion and decided to fill our tummies at Bulgogi Brothers.
The dish that caught our eyes was this heart shaped Unyangsik! So cute please..
But in the end ALL 5 of us settled for Kimchi Jigae =/
The place is nicely decorated with a warm feeling and the staff are very attentive and polite.
Some welcome food - corn, sweet potato and edamame.
Our side dishes arrived first. Disappointed as there were only 6 types and I only fancied the crunchy lotus root. We asked for a refill of that and stated 'make sure it's enough for 6 people' since there were only 3 slices. He returned with 6 slices lol!
Kimchi Jigae (RM 22.90) is a Korean stew made from spicy Kimchi paste, tofu, rice cakes and sliced beef brisket. It's served in a big bowl with some rice (portion enough for one).
The beef isn't too hard and I absolutely love the rice cakes! You can request for less/more spicy. The soup is great at opening our appetites (we were already starving though) but I wouldn't say it's spectacular.
Cute watermelon juice!
After our meals, we were treated to a cup of cold plum juice. *slurp* One of the best drinks I've had in my life!
Overall, I think it's a nice place to treat yourself once in a while. I've had similar kimchi jigae at a much lower price so maybe you can try the other stuff.
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/BulgogiBrosMy
Website : http://www.bulgogibros.com.my/
Address : Level 6, Pavilion KL, 168, Jalan Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur 55100
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates