I like online window shopping and sometimes hop to random blogshops. One thing that really puts me off is seeing 'models' that are so kayu (stiff), trying too hard or just don't look good.
I remember one where the girl bent her body in really weird angles (like trying to touch your toes mid air while standing or if it's REALLY windy and you're a leaf). Hilarious.. Or that one where she looks the same in every single photo. Even a grandpa poses better than you, alright!
This story made it into several newspapers!
Liu Xianpig is a 72 year old grandfather and he became famous because he dressed up in female clothes and posed for his granddaughter's online shop, Yuekou.
Here are some of my favourite shots!
Her grandpa is so awesome! Girls are going gaga about his slim legs and he poses ridiculously well!
- Shiseido Aqualabel Special Gel Cream
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 1
- All Asian Girls Look So Ugly Without Makeup
- Liese Bubble Hair Colour (Chestnut Brown)
- Dinner & Movie at Indulge, TGV Cinemas
- Kiehl's Clearly Corrective Dark Spot Solution
- I’m a Pirate, Take Me To Stranger Tides!
- Funny Korean Comics by Yang Young-soon Part 5
- Lancome Maqui Blanc Miracle Fluid Foundation
- Three Little Birds Coffee @ Sentul, KL
Designed By Blogger Templates